They say the joy of an adventure is not the destination itself, but the journey that leads you to it. But what if both are equally exciting? Kia Rio Scavenger Hunt is an event wherein two contestants will compete against each other and they should travel along L.A. to find different clues. Of course, who wins first will win the grand prize. They will hunt for clues and they have to visit some landmarks to gather them.
- The Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round – a historic landmark in L.A that has been running since 1937, and is a place where Walt Disney brought his children before building Disneyland.
- Amoeba Records – one of the most popular historic music stores in Los Angeles. Visitors can find rare vinyl, CDs, tapes and music memorabilia, and even catch a live show.
- Rodeo Drive – One of the most expensive and swanky shopping destinations in Beverly Hills.
- Pink’s Hot Dogs – An L.A. favorite serving hot dogs named after Hollywood celebrities.
- The Roosevelt Hotel – Smack dab in the middle of Hollywood Blvd and home to both history and the best parties in L.A.
The most exciting locations for me is the Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round which highlights a historic landmark in LA which has been there since 1937 and Amoeba Records which is considered as one of the most popular historic music stores in the city. It’s a sure hit to all the music lovers who are always in the hunt for rare records and music memorabilia.
The Kia Rio is fully equipped with UVO Technology, short for YOUR VOICE, CD/MP3/ RD AUDIO SYSTEM with 4 speakers, navigation, rear camera display and not only that, it is composed of IPOD and USB inputs and the latest BLUETOOTH system. My favorite are the navigation and rear camera features! Another thing to love? How you can navigate restaurants, boutiques, hotels, and streets without getting lost anymore! Add that to the car’s multimedia and infotainment systems.
Overall, I do think that this event hosted by Kia is really one big event that I hope to be able to participate in. Not only because I want to be able to meet a star, but because I just love adventures and going to places. Among the challenges, I think the most challenging will be the one at the park, only because most park are usually big and has lots of people, so finding what you want might be hard on a crowded place.
Now what do you gusy think? I am sure you will all love to be a part of this! So what are you waiting for, head on to Rio Explorer Page to know how to join!